The perfect solution to tracking tank pressure for divers using a wrist-mounted dive computer or for divers looking to back-up an air-integrated computer, this small light-weight gauge provides necessary information at a glance. Its compact size also allows it to be tucked away to help keep a streamlined profile in the water.
- Reads pressures to 350 bar (metric version) or 5000 psi (imperial one);
- Gauge dial is color-coded for instant readability (the area below 50 bar is highlighted in red, the one between 50 and 200 is green and that from 200 to the end of the scale is light blue);
- Rugged mini-gauge has a chrome-plated brass case (extremely strong);
- Compact rubber boot is textured for a sure grip;
- Connection loop up-top is perfect for fastening the instrument to the jacket.
- Case material: chromium plated brass
- End scale: 350 bar or 5000 psi
- Face: luminescent with coloured sections
- Pressure release valve: incorporated
- Instrument diameter: 50 mm
- Total instrument height: 17 mm
- Height of case: 14 mm
- Hose diameter: 11 mm